A few simple rules/tips, when reading this blog:
1) This is a personal blog. This means I can post whatever I want, including my personal opinions (which I will mark appropriately to distinguish). Same goes for other authors of this blog. If you have a problem with that, see point 6)
2) If you are looking for translations only, press the Q&A button above this text.
3) If you feel like commenting, please be polite, don’t start pointless flamewars. After previous experiences, I started deleting comments at my discretion. The official language is English – don’t post in other languages. Spamming is forbidden, as is nazi and communist propaganda (punishable by permanent ban).
4) You can contact me directly via FB page of this site, or via e-mail listed in the contact list (button above this text).
5) Most important rule: If you don’t like it, don’t read it.