So, this is an ad, intended for the Discovery Channel, it was recently linked on Challenger’s channel. Somehow, I think it sums up the company really well:
- “historically accurate” – WT E-100 says hi
- “sense of authenticity” – tanks stopping on the spot, jumping over one another, stuff from 60′s fighting Maus, very authentic
- “perfect detail” – yes, especially the non-HD models (95 percent of them)
- “you can’t win this game alone” – but unfortunately for you, it is infested with bots and noobs, so good luck
- “gameplay is tough” – the arty one in particular (one click wonder)
- “your mission just got more exciting, more dynamic” – yep, 10 minute El Halluf campfest or Komarin, very exciting
- “new high definition maps” – there aren’t any HD maps!
- “new historical battle modes” – there was one and it just got cancelled!
- “seriously intense battles” – in World of Advertisement, there is no camping
- “who’s gonna make the first move” – noone, everyone’s camping
- “be strategic, get in the mind of enemy” – they will move first, let’s camp!
This ad made me cringe and laugh at the same time. Wargaming, you can really do better than this…
On the positive side, I like how the King guy looks kinda badass like a trucker/biker/redneck, needs a Confederate flag though.