Warning, this post is VERY picture-heavy
In order to see the full picture size, rightclick it and select “view image”.
IS-7 got reworked to HD – it became wider and lost the machinegun. Oddly enough, I wonder how come they got the dimensions so wrong in the first place, given how important the tank is on RU server.
The armor did not change much (the thickness scale did not change at all, only the shape)
ISU-152 got reworked to HD as well – it became somewhat lower and shorter.
The armor got slightly buffed (for example the 80mm viewport weakness got removed).
The Jagdpanther got reworked to HD as well, its shape is now a bit different (the lighter one is new)
Its armor – again, lost the machinegun weakspot in the front.
M18 Hellcat – the model got shifted slightly to the back, the turret mantlet for both turrets got slightly shifted as well. Nothing drastic.
M3 Lee got reworked to HD, it became taller and somewhat narrower.
The armor was tiny little bit changed (by tenths of centimeters).
M5 Stuart got reworked to HD, lost the 75mm…. etc, you already know that. The lighter is new.
M8A1 TD track collision model got slightly changed, not sure whether this is intentional.
- the Panther became lower and the tracks got straightened:
- Panzer IV Ausf.D turret armor got fixed in several instances – slight change to the mantlet area, nothing gamebreaking.
- StuG Ausf.G armor got fixed by a bit:
T-34 got reworked to HD, it got slightly resized and all that (the light one is new, the hull became a bit narrower)
The armor got changed only a bit (the one with yellow sides and the hull viewport positioned lower is new):
T49 TD got renamed to T67, the hull got somewhat resized. I don’t know whether that’s intentional, but the turret models got swapped – now the T49 turret (covered) is stock for some reason and the open topped turret is top. Might be a bug, might be intentional.
This is the stock version, the closed-topped longer one is the new one. The armor practically didn’t change, apart from the turret swap.
T95 mantlet got fixed – apparently, there was a hole in the 120mm gun mantlet right until now.
Tiger hull got changed a tiny bit (recolored), tracks were straightened. This apparently has something to do with the new dynamic track system (realistic track movement).
Type 61 mantlet shifted a tiny bit
Waffenträger auf Panzer IV “armor” got changed – now, the crewmen are modelled as pieces of armor.
- several models got “recolored” (for example Marder 38t, Universal Carrier TD, Covenanter, pretty much all the British SPG’s) – in this case, the brighter is older:
- some tanks had their tracks model changed (RhB, StuG Ausf.G, Sturmpanzer I Bison, B2, Churchill, T-34/85, T-54)
An example (the “rounded” one is new) – this has no influence on gameplay:
- strangely enough, the RhB armor bug (missing piece of armor) still exists
- WT-100 armor change – haven’t found anything, same goes for a few other tanks, which is kinda weird (Batchat 90mm was allegedly changed graphically, haven’t found any change either)