so, I ran over the XML files again to have a look at what exactly they changed. The HD model changes and fixes do generally not bother me, as some are broken (unfinished) even in second iteration of the test (such as the E-100 one, which will only be fixed in 9.6).
What I noticed:
- Sherman III turrets got renamed from D50878 and D82081 to Sherman III and Sherman IIIA (no stat changes)
- Chaffee had its depression boosted, from -7/+15 to -10/+15 (for all guns as far as I can see)
- T95E2 repair costs were reduced by cca 30 percent
- T28 Concept now has one more crewmember (one loader added)
- Super Pershing armor was slightly changed (shiny garage lines one is new, the turret got tiny bit narrower and some of the vision ports disappeared from the collision model):