first, thanks to Daigensui, who posted this on US forums, it kinda slipped my attention before.
From the same authors as the “How to become a noob” video. This one contains some pretty epic situations :)
Scene 1 – “Heavenly delight”
- Siegfried line – assault mode.
- Suddenly all the allies froze – what’s that?! The variant with “borsch” (SS: players go randomly AFK, “to east borsch” – thanks for explanation) is immediately out of question.
- Server bug: everyone got kicked out of the game except for the Jagdtiger 88 and his allied IS-3
- That’s it: paradise in WoT
- and suddenly from nowhere appears… (SS: “vot eto povorot” means “what a twist” as in – “that’s unexpected” – and after the Indienpanzer is destroyed, the voice says “so, let’s continue the conversation”)
- in the meanwhile the battle time is running out, capping the base is needed
- and right on time, few seconds more and they’d have won
- but the IS-3 noticed the KV-1S and hurries to kill the enemy
- one Jagdtiger for capping is not enough
- to lose to AFKers – priceless, for everything else there is gold
- AFK team won, the only free Kolobanov in history
Scene 2 – “Sleeping beauty”
- E75 behavet really nicely this year
- for that, St.RNG brought him a gift
- but E75 woke up the prince on AMX50 155
- if he manages to reset the cap – it will be a loss
- didn’t penetrate again!!! one more shell!!!
Scene 3 – “Artillery the teacher”
- arty up to the usual business
- the baby in the T-28 suddenly started to want the sweet stuff
- let’s begin the education
- T1 decided to tank with its side
- also the VK tries to get the arty
- but to move out in front of a loaded arty is scary
- but with a friend in a KV everything’s better
- VK not afraid anymore, this is the end :((
Scene 4 – “Size doesn’t matter”
- a legend tells us of the greatest unicum of World of Tanks
- legends were told about his pwnage
- he travelled thru random battles in his quest to find worthy opponents
- if seems a battle around tier 9 suits him completely
- T32 was confused by that MS-1
- one more enemy defeated
- but no time to celebrate
- insolent AMX 13/90 rushes onwards to the Object 704, ignoring the MS-1!!!
- big mistake
Scene 5 – “Shells for the weak”
- What to do, if: 1. you are outnumbered 2. your teammate is away 3. the enemy started capping your base 4. you have no shells left 5. and to top it all, you’ve been spotted
- now you’ll see!
- ololo! ramming!!!
- the puny gun of the LT cannot do anything against the TD
- suddenly a KV appears with a very dangerous gun
- ramming speed!
- almost a hit!
- the LT smartly evades the ram
- but suddenly the scout makes a mistake – leaves the TD some space
- and again needed space for the TD
- the only thing left now is to hit
- but that’s not victory yet
- the teammate cannot handle the arty :(
- and now it’s one on one
- too low HP for a ram, only one option – to cap the base
- this situation is already familiar – only the TD is now in the other role
- almost got taken
- and again the arty does not succeed :)
- almost succeeded