I open the WoT portal, Fury is staring at me. I open the Russian forums, Fury is staring at me. I open the WoT FB page, Fury is staring at me. I am afraid to open my tuna can.
Also, 9.4 supertest starts tomorrow. 9.4 will mostly be a technical patch, so don’t expect miracles. The patch itself should thus (if everything goes okay) come until the end of the month, allowing the huge 9.5 to come until the end of the year.
- shells for one gun can be of different design based on the year they were introduced in (SS: SerB, justifying why APCR shells for certain guns are much more expensive than the regular shells, I think he just misunderstood the question)
- new perks will arrive at the same time the old perks are reworked
- the T28 Concept does not mean the Scorpion will not arrive
- Havok will be used in the beginning only to render the destruction of buildings and objects. After that will come the realistic destruction of tank equipment (boxes etc.), but not soon.
- realistic track behavior and new movement physics is not related in any way to Havok
- IS-3 in HD will not come in 9.4
- apparently, the QA answer about last elements of Bigworld being removed from World of Tanks soon was false according to Storm
- M6A2E1 will not be reworked to HD this year