Chieftain wrote an interesting post about gun characteristics. You might wanna check it out!
- ISU-130 (ISU with 130mm gun) won’t be implemented for now
- T-35 with additional spaced armor and 122/130/152/180mm guns is complete garbage according to SerB
- T-100 might appear in the game (but not with KV-2 turret)
- Soviet Panzer IV with 57mm ZIS gun has zero chance of appearing in game, no info on other two Soviet rearm projects (Panther with 85mm gun, Tiger with 100mm D-10T, yes – that plan existed)
- project variant of ISU-122 with 150mm frontal armor won’t appear as an optional hull
- shell velocity does not combine with the tank forward speed in the game (SS: as in, if the tank moves forward at 1 m/s and the shell flies at 300 m/s, this shell won’t fly at 301 m/s)
- the fact that T69 reloads its autoloader for 26s, T54E1 for 33s and T57 for 25s is due to the fact the T57 autoloading mechanism was more advanced
- S-Tank will not be implemented into WoT, because the developers would have to implement a mechanism especially for it. But if it was ever implemented, it would be a TD.
- WG is not using “agile development process” method (SS: sorry, no idea what that is, another option is “waterfall”), because for WG scale this method is not viable, they use classic methods
- WoWp loading window will possibly be added to WoT too
- Clanwars won’t be changed to 7/42 battle mode. It’s possible Clanwars will have an amount of players increased – for commanders, there will be a special command interface (a map) – “when it’s done it’s done”
- Japanese tanks that were produced but never fought might appear in historical battles, but not straight away
- Japanese tanks won’t have a special spall liner as their “national” equipment (SS: in real life, the Japanese tanks were padded inside with azbestos mesh to protect the crew from shrapnels and splinters)
- it’s completely possible some of the regular Japanese tanks will have improved Hara-type suspension
- so far there is not enough info on Japanese top TD’s