it seems that Wargaming is going to start their own radio in near future. In Russian of course – they are (for their branch in Minsk) looking for a content manager for this project.
- Participate in WG Radio media plans development.
- Prepare scripts for various activities and participate in their discussion.
- Write text materials for the air.
- Develop content for WG Radio editorial staff.
- Negotiate with Wargaming representatives and prepare them for going on the air.
- Monitor WG Radio content.
Basically, they want something like me, only for a radio. And Russian language only. So, anyone interested?
Personally, I don’t think game radio is a good idea in general. I mean – who has time to listen to this? When you are playing, do you really want a radio stream eating up your bandwidth in the background? Podcast, on the other hand, would make much more sense. I mean… imagine something like Mingles with Jingles, but with WG staff and without the “generic gameplay footage” video background. That’s something I would enjoy immensely. In English that is. I wish I had Jingles’ voice and accent, I sound terrible on the mic.