Nothing really going on with testing these days. Internally, WG is still “on track”, the patch 9.5 is scheduled for late December, which means that the common 9.5 will start somewhere around early december and the supertest should start in late November. It’s all very, very tight.
- Q: “WTF devs I live in Volgograd (Stalingrad) why did you not put the house I live in on the map and deleted it to make room for one of the bases?” A (SerB): *sobbing*
- Q: “Developers, currently I am grinding with T-34-3 and I am doing a lot of damage with someone else spotting. If you are going to nerf viewrange, will you give premium tanks some profit compensation for the loss of damage done when someone else was spotting?” A (SerB): “Let’s say we reduce the viewrange. If we reduce the viewrange, damage with someone else spotting will make a larger share from the total damage done. Are you proposing to reduce the rates in order to keep the situation as it is now? Okay, we’ll think about it!”
- Q: “Why are you making unfair missions/events?” A (SerB): “So greedy kids like you suffer”
- Storm states, that if you have a sharp FPS drop when you “light up” (scout) several enemies at once, it might mean your HDD is slow and takes a long time to load the models. Defragmentation sometimes helps somewhat.
- Individual Missions (the ones in 0.9.5 with Object 260, T55A and T28 Concept) will not be time-limited (SS: as in, there will not be a specific time limit in which you have to achieve the objective), but Storm at the same time is warning that you shouldn’t be too happy about that just yet, because the conditions will be difficult.