Interesting history about the Rudy tank. It was this tank that spawned the rumors on Russian forums about the Polish branch coming up soon (it’s not) and this being its first premium. From the POV of (former) EU tree development, I knew that this was not the case (first “European” premium will be something quite different). The way it will be implemented – I think it’ll get a special Polish crew “Fury style” (the names of the crewmen from the TV series), although it will technically still be Soviet.
Oh yes, and according to Russian leakers, the tank will be the T-34/85 of the post-war Polish production (T-34/85M2 model IIRC).
- oddly enough, the E-100 inside of the gun barrel model (the rifling) is only like 20cm long, while IS-7 rifling model runs through the entire barrel. Storm states it’s just a little thing, so who cares.
- the size of the HD E-100 changed as such: it became 1cm longer, 1cm wider and 3cm taller
- the color of the HD E-100 is correct (same as of other HD German tanks), will not be changed
- differences in model sizes from original specs of 1 percent or less are considered acceptable
- E-100 mantlet in HD was remodelled to correspond the one in Panzer Tracts
- HD E-100 “bar” on the top of the turret (rangefinder optics) will be made lower (the same as it was)
- HD E-100 upper front plate angle is actually better than it should be (63 degrees compared to 60 degrees in reality), it will not be nerfed to historical specs
- E-100 will not get a (historical) Maus turret