Interested in new version of the region changer mod, that allows you to play on various server using the same client (you still need separate accounts on the servers, it is not roaming)? Here it is.
- the new physics model will be “leaked” by community contributors’ videos on Thursday (day after tomorrow)
- Storm confirms on closed beta-tester RU forum that the issue of servers giving you the same map over and over again is existing, but more than that: it is intentional – it serves to limit the load on the server, it is not possible to fix.
- a player reports that he has an issue in locking the autoaim on enemy targets (takes a lot of effort to lock on), Storm states there were no other such reports (as in, not an issue)
- it’s not possible to choose a map you want to play because the MM mechanism wouldn’t be able to handle it
- it’s possible that the physics test will also start on Thursday
- no comment on whether (and which) limited MM vehicles will be removed from the store
- Q: “AW will kill WOT!” A: “How terrible.”
- special missions to promote “unpopular tanks” (SU-101 etc.) will not be introduced
- tanks being “shifted” (moved) by hits from shells (kinetic energy effect) will not be implemented