Currently there are fewer answers because the developer thread has sort of new, VERY tough moderation (14 day ban for everything). SerB states that before, whiners, trolls and spammers were complaining that SerB is trolling them. SerB stopped trolling – and that worked for like two weeks, before whiners started whining even more, trolls trolled and spammers spammed, which pissed especially Storm off. So SerB started trolling again and the whiners, spammers and trolls started whining again about trolling. So, as a necessery solution, SerB asked mods to be much more tough on moderation.
- the developers are satisfied with the current concept of premium account (+50 percent creds and XP)
- premium account won’t be reworked, but there will be some PA features added (when it’s done it’s done)
- mass selling (selling in bulk in the depot and not by one item) and other UI features from WoWp might be transferred to WoT too
- Sturer Emil doesn’t have gold ammo on the 128mm gun, because it would be OP with it
- it’s possible other tanks will be released without gold ammo: “if necessery”
- unhistorical gold ammo will be removed from already existing tanks “if necessery”
- a player on losing team will (if he gets an achievement such as Top Gun) recieve the “courageous resistance” bonus (he will get the same amount of creds and XP as if he won) – this is calculated after the awards are assigned: if tank A gets 6 kills, earns 700XP and wins a battle and tank B on the other hand gets 6 kills, earns 500 XP (750 with resistance bonus), tank A will get the Top Gun (even though tank B got more XP with the CR bonus)
Also, an interesting fact: it’s possible the RU251 as a tier 8 German light tank will be scrapped (WG didn’t manage to find relevant info), as replacements are considered (and discussed). There is a possible candidate, but no info on whether WG will go for it or not yet.