So, according to info from iScendig (EU community organizer – thanks to EmperorSafirius for that, at least I hope it was you who told me that on FB), there will be some sort of new QA thread in English on EU forums. Well, a lot of things suddenly make even more sense, don’t they?
Since this was openly posted on US forums too, I think it’s no longer a secret: Pavel “Zlobny” Myreev, Wargaming’s chief of tank balance left Wargaming recently. I’d like to openly thank him this way for participating in FTR QA and being a very friendly and nice person overall and also for (whatever you might think of the game) doing a good job on balancing the ingame vehicles in the past.
- Havok will introduce the destructable houses option: some buildings will be made destructable. A player asked whether their debris will be material (eg. it will be possible to create your own barricade from debris) or immaterial. SerB states large debris will be material, smaller will be immaterial, as the server power is not sufficient to calculate everything
- SerB also states (to the issue above) that they will have to be very careful with selecting what to make destructable and what not, because developers don’t want such situations as blocking the entrance to the base with debris, making it unreachable
- ingame RhB WT 150mm gun does have a muzzle brake, it’s those slits at the end of the barrel
- cyclone filter does not increase engine fire chance
- there will apparently be no regular “cutter” (torpedo) boats in WoWs (devs are considering their use in “Port” battles)
- it’s possible Petlyakov Pe-2 (or some version thereof) will appear in WoWp
- there is a WG Moscow branch, but it’s not a development studio
Also, check out Overlord’s post on WoT:Blitz, apparently it got rewarded before it was even betatested.