Which icon would you like WoT Blitz to have? Vote here!
- armor in the game doesn’t have “real thickness”, it’s simply a line with a thickness number assigned to it
- SU-152P/G in the game? “No comment” (SS: I asked that before – seems like these vehicles are acceptable candidates)
- artillery is doing fine statistically
- it’s possible that the tank hull should (like IRL) behave a bit differently than during the ingame ammo rack explosion, but developers consider such nuance irrelevant
- the exact number of destroyed enemies was not removed from statistics, it is implemented in a mouseover pop-up window
- when a 1000-dmg HE shell damages the tank for 400 for example due to only partial penetration, the remaining 600 will not count towards “damage stopped by armor” statistic
- Storm confirms: the content of the Updates folder in the game folder can be safely deleted to save space
That’s all for today, the contents of the AMA will be posted after it’s over in a separate post.