Thanks to Dom1n for letting me know (that awkward moment when a Polish guy tells a Czech guy about a post in Czech section of the forums). English version by Ectar:
Please note that on Thursday morning (15/05/2014) we will have a short downtime to apply a micropatch to address some issues. The game servers will be unavailable starting from roughly 06.00 CEST (04.00 UTC). The downtime is expected to last for about 1 hour.
Content of the patch:
- Fixed some issues with minimum rendering range.
- Fixed low FPS when shooting automatic guns.
- Fixed performance issues on Hidden Village.
- Fixed artefact issues on some graphic cards (square on trees).
- Fixed disconnections with FX and Phenom processors.
- Fixed charging gold by default on maintenance page when changing gun module on a tank.
- Fixed some rare memory leaks and crashes.