According to Overlord, a major patch 1.3 for WoT Blitz is coming. Read more here.
- Storm (still in vacation) on his earlier denial of moving corpses bug existence: “You have to read exactly what I’ve written” (SS: basically, he wrote earlier that the bug was not confirmed yet, now it apparently was and hence it was fixed)
- Storm states that the moving corpses reports from the common test were isolated and non-systematic. When the patch was released, the numbers of reports increased and hence the bug was fixed
- apparently, the bug where a tank can suddenly make a 360 degrees turn will be fixed in new motion physics
- Storm states that his vacation will last for long time yet (SS: two more weeks)
- developers decided not to implement temporary break in premium account (SS: as in, a player goes for a vacation and stops temporarily his premium account from running), because it’s very unconvenient (SS: unprofitable) for them
- preparation of WoT:Blitz for Android will “take a few months”