as you probably know, one of the largest game expo’s, Gamescom, is starting soon. One of our readers was invited to the WG party afterwards, where he will have the option of asking developer(s) some questions. He asked me to publish that you can send him the questions at his e-mail and he will try to have them answered. The e-mail is email@example.com
- Storm states that it’s pointless to look closely the T-34-85M (leaked tier 6) characteristics, it’s from first round of supertesting, there will be two or three more rounds when the characteristics change and the parameters change even after tests
- it’s possible that the T-34-85M armor is more or less final according to Storm, there could still be some bugs in it though
- Evilly admits that they fucked up the anniversary hangar, it should be fixed and returned soon (SS: haven’t checked, is it back yet?)
- regarding the earlier tier 5 KV-1S leak – the HD model for KV-1S is not ready and so the model that was leaked was the old one, modified to carry only the historical guns.
- new fun-mode (like the soccer was) will come this year
- in the current version of observer mode, it’s pointless to follow artillery, since you won’t see where it is aiming