Nothing much today, really.
- the amount of shells carried in vehicles is historical, unless the number influences balance
- apparently, the situation where a light vehicle survives large caliber gun hits is historical, the vehicle might have survived a penetrating hit and rushed off before the enemy vehicle or gun fired off another shot
- there was a time in the past (during alpha stage) when tanks did not actually have modules and the slope of armor did not count. This is how the tank hitbox looked back then:
- internal modules were introduced in patch 0.4.0
- it’s possible that in WoT Blitz, teamdamage will be completely disabled as an experiment