supertesters got their hands on the reworked Sand River, that was modified thus:
1) the mountain was made easily accessible to ensure comfortable gameplay for the upper base team
2) reduced the slope of this region to fix this OP erea in assault mode
3) reduced the height of this area, which makes the lower base harder to defend in standard mode
4) this area was changed by blocking the shots into the right base, which allowed the attackers to crack the base defense too easily
5) the height of the dune was reduced, a fix of an OP place abused by lower base players
6) the two areas were reworked to become a regular terrain, so they can be now used to attack. The amount of access points to these areas was increased.