First, some answers from Storm from the discussion under the Odessa errata.
- the T-44-122 (the picture was leaked earlier today) will not be the Soviet premium tank
- A branch with Sturmtiger and Brummbär? “No comment”
- graphics are optimized in every patch
- the sounds are fine, other sound effects have been delayed, but they will come
- the separation of random and company player statistics is planned
- dynamic tank stats in hangar won’t come in 2013
- IS-3 model in game is very similiar to the real one, model problems will be corrected en masse during the model re-work
- chat windows in hangar that don’t close bug will be fixed
- anti-aliasing is being worked on
- the reason for the new T10 tanks was to stir up the clanwars situation, they weren’t expensive to make
- client physics will most likely not come in 2013, because all the models need to be reworked for it. It’s a lot of work. The technology itself however is fully functional.
- Waffentrager E-100 will not be slow, it will have less armor than the classic E-100 chassis.
- T-50-2/MT-25 switch will come soon
- Superpershing did not historically have a 704hp engine and his ROF won’t apparently be buffed
Back to regular Q&A:
- Q: “What kind of arty does the King of Jordan, who plays WoT, have?” A:”This one.”
- SerB on anime: “Watched Miyazaki (SS: whatever that is), I liked it. Watched Rocket Girls. Watched Girls und Panzer, didn’t like other animes very much.”
- removing equipment and buying tank slots for credits won’t be implemented
Russians making fun of EU players being “butthurt” that they don’t get their miniquests and that they do. Hmmm… earlier there was a set of two pictures of one player, who basically gained 17 million credits over weekend in the event…
Also, if you want to see 112 in action:
112 replay – http://wotreplays.ru/site/1007607#team
E-25 replay – http://wotreplays.ru/site/1023379?secret=ec4778b8be0178fbdc3142557b55c124#.UcgvgNi8MjM%E2%80%94
Bonus 2, from supertest (source is the same as the pics): If I understand it correctly, there will be a lot of new “hit” variants, the tank hit system is being reworked and there will apparently be more hit decals. There will also be additional info on shots available.