This Q&A is a bit unusual. As you probably know, SerB’s in Paris (hence the Hitler video) and Storm’s on vacation, so I’m going to translate some of the stuff, posted by a “developer” (in reality, a chief of community) Evilly in this thread – it’s about clanwars. I am not sure how much of it applies for EU/US servers, but I’ll try to translate to the best of my knowledge.
Please note that as I have never played clanwars and I have very little understanding of its mechanics, the translation might be of worse quality than usual. Feel free to correct me.
- new season starts in October
- apparently there are no plans to reward CW players with vehicles with crew that has perks/skills
- there will be other ways for clans to compete with each other apart from clanwars
- for second campaign, you will also need tier 1 + T2-T10 vehicles, so don’t sell them (“The same vehicles you currently need for various company tiers”)
- in campaign, if you get accidentally removed from a clan after playing some battles and then you are accepted back, when it comes to reward battle requirement, those battles (before you were kicked) do count, the countner doesn’t reset
- as the second campaign reward there will be a choice between either the M60, or the other reward tanks (Failowe, Object 907)
Update: yes, the players will be able to choose a reward