First, I’d like to thank you all, who kept me “supplied” by fresh WG fails – there were plenty today. The 3-day premium on EU server, the crap with 1 percent discounts (yes, I know it’s because of the slots, still looked pretty silly) and US server didn’t have working ingame discounts altogether (did they fix that already?). Unfortunately, I simply can’t post everything – I wouldn’t be doing anything else.
- according to Storm, the statement that World of Tanks (on any settings) performs (FPS) worse than any other MMO game is false
- the IS-6 event is enormously popular on Russian server, Storm states he is proud for the WG folks who invented it, because there hasn’t been such an activity for a very long time (picture by LJ member pastor_rk_):
- Storm adds that with such numbers, tier 6 vehicles will sometimes have to wait in a queue
- Storm states it’s not possiblem to fix such huge tier 6 queues by creating tier 6 only battles, because that would break the even battletier spread rules (SS: as in, tanks have to drop to lower and higher battletier battles evenly), hence some tier 6′s will occasionally have to wait
- “World of Infantry will most likely not come, but WG is working on a new, yet unannounced project…”
- the “unannounced project” will definitely be an online game, according to WG developers, singleplayer games are slowly disappearing from the scene, MMO games are apparently considered to be the future (SS: wut?)
- the main playerbase for Xbox WoT are American players, that’s why the early version has no Soviet tree