- all shell types of the same gun do the same module damage (SS: I checked at gamemodels3d, HE shells do NOT do more module damage than AP shells)
- engine can be set on fire by ANY damage (SS: even that, which doesn’t turn it yellow), while fuel tanks start burning only when their HP reaches 0
- the non-penetration HE damage formula is still DAM = damage/2-armorthickness*1,3*1,X (1,X is the spall liner coefficient)
- there will be three German HD models in 9.0 (Tiger I, Panther I and – strangely enough – Maus)
- there is some internal talk at WG about re-opening the European supertest…
Regarding the recent discussion on WG EU forums about WG tracking down bots, Decept1on on Reddit forums:
AFKs and Bots are being actively tracked down and if you see one, be sure to report it as it helps us finding them even faster.