A summary of everything I missed in last few days. Apparently, one of the WoWp developers left the Persha studio in Kiev. I asked around and from what I could gather, Wargaming (despite constant claims of the opposite) pretty much stopped considering WoWp as a successful/perspective project (to put it mildly).
Also, if you are wondering where are not exactly tons of QA – Storm is on vacation. Enjoy!
- new visibility (viewrange) system is being worked on
- Stalingrad map will be “really nice”, won’t come in 9.3
- Stalingrad will come earlier than within half a year
- WG thinks that the most active Stronghold mode will be the tier 6 battles
- air raid will come in WoT (SS: Stronghold consumable)
- apparently, thinking of having a PvE mode with a “boss” in Maus for example that would require some player skill would be “serious AI overestimation”
- according to player feedback, Kharkov is the most popular map in World of Tanks
(skipped the idiotic “25 percent RNG will not be reduced” etc. stuff)