A public service announcement. A former player of one of the biggest clans on EU server (R1SE) and former deputy commander of the clan, dariuks1, looted 50k gold from the clan treasury and clanquitted. Please be wary not to recruit a thief in your clan.
Strangely enough, an old player from the CSA-3 clan, Fandajedoma, did exactly the same thing (70k gold) recently, so be careful about that guy as well. I was saving it for the Hall of Shame, but hell, it’s better you know now.
- apparently, the stop/brake lights on some tanks will not be made functional
- it’s possible that the US LT8 will merge into some existing line (SS: T54 medium tank specifically)
- Q: “Why does a tractor explode when you run over it and a car does not” A: “Just imagine the tractor has full fuel tank and cars dont”
- why is the flag post on base not material and can’t be torn down? “It just happened in the game’s past that way. To bring down the flag is not nice.”
- Q: “Would u guys consider rebuffing tank destroyer damage output like the old days with 850 damage per shot?” A: “Tanks balancing is done by specific Dev section, where i only get a list shortly before public testing. There us some tank re-balancing due for 9.3 as there is most updates, so that should be available about a week before the PT.”