Not much today. As you might have already guessed (since it’s Wednesday and since I posted on the FTR FB about it earlier), there is a problem with the FTR QA. It’s almost certainly cancelled. The reasons for it have nothing to do with me or FTR, it’s an internal WG RU thing (yes, I know the real reason – I got told, but I will post it only if it becomes public knowledge, as it is internal WG info and I promised discretion).
Right now, I am waiting (and hoping) we get to recieve the answers at least for FTR QA3, but it’s out of my hands. Just to be clear, I am grateful to all the WG staff for answering the previous questions, I know this stuff takes time and effort. I am also grateful for your patience, dear readers. Thank you all, it was fun while it lasted.
I have a contingency plan, but I am going to need a few days to figure the stuff out. For now, let’s wait and hope we get the last batch.
Regular QA from Russian thread and developer blog:
- SerB confirms that the AP and APCR (subcaliber) shells will soon penetrate destructable objects and will fly further with some loss of penetration
- multigun mechanism and multiturret mechanism both have been shelved for very far future, because there is little need for them
- apparently (SS: if I understand this correctly), making tank corpses (wrecks) penetrable (SS: as in, you hide your hull behind a corpse and a powerfull shell can – if the corpse is for example a light tank – penetrate it and hit you standing behind it) was scrapped
- tier 7 and 9 tanks in CW’s or companies are not planned for now
- no British rebalance is coming anytime soon
- you will be able to add camouflage to roadwheels too in the HD client